This relates purely to the information described below, generated over the course of your interaction with the website, including your enrollment for our services, and use of Onna. In the event you sign up for use of Onna, you will be required to accept and agree to our standard services agreement, which contains our commitments to protect and keep secure and confidential the data and content that you make accessible to Onna.
Types of Information Collected
We may collect the following information listed below in connection with your interaction with our website and use of Onna. Onna is a web-based information platform for data integration and organization and by its very nature will be accessing your data and content for the purposes of providing you with its functions. The following types of information do not include such data and content. If you do sign up for Onna, please be sure to review the relevant sections of the services agreement regarding protection and confidentiality of your content and data which we take very seriously.
- Account Information. We collect and associate with your account, information like your name, email address, phone number, payment info, and physical address.
- Analytics Information and Usage Data. We may collect data regarding your interaction with our website as well as your use of Onna, and its features and functions. This may include the frequency with which certain features of Onna are used as well as collecting demographic information on customer data applications being integrated by Onna. We may also collect information from and about the devices you use to access our website and Onna. This includes things like IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, and identifiers associated with your devices. Your devices (depending on their settings) may also transmit location information to us.
- Cookies and Pixel Tags. We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags, both of which are further described below.
A pixel tag is a small piece of code that can be embedded on websites and emails. We use pixel tags to learn how you interact with our webpages and emails. This information helps us tailor and promote our services. For example, if you visit one of the pages on our website describing a particular feature of functionality of Onna, you may later see an ad for Onna when you visit a tech news site.
d. Third Party Sources (Google, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.). When you sign up and use Onna, we also obtain information from third parties. For example, we may have access to certain information from a third party social media or authentication service when you use Onna or otherwise provide us with access to your data and information collected and stored by that service. Any access that Onna may have to such data and information from a third party social or authentication service is in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that service. By authorizing us to connect with a third party service, you authorize us to access and store your name, email address(es), current city, profile picture URL, and other information that the third party service makes available to us. Unless any information accessed by Onna (and from any third party service provider that you permit Onna to access) falls into any of the categories described in the foregoing clauses (a), (b) or (c), all such information is subject to our services agreement. Please see the “Additional Limits on Use of Your Google User Data” section below for more information about our collection of your Google User Data.
Use of Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any information that identifies a client or purchaser of our services (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone.
- General Business Uses. We may use the information that we collect for a variety of internal, business purposes, including to: (i) provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote Onna; (ii) monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Onna and for marketing or advertising purposes; and (iii) investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to Onna, and other illegal activities. In addition, we work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, back-up, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us. These service providers may have access to your information for the purpose of providing those services for us. Please see the “Additional Limits on Use of Your Google User Data” section below for more information about our use of your Google User Data.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data. Except for Google Data, we may also use aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you for any internal purposes.
- Other Authorized Users. Enterprise versions of Onna may display use and profile information of each authorized user under such enterprise license to other authorized users.
- We will only use access to read, write, modify, or control Google Data to provide you with our services.
- We will not transfer Google Data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- We will not use Google data for serving advertisements.
- We will not allow humans to read this data unless:
- we have your affirmative agreement for specific content
- doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse or technical issues;
- to comply with applicable law; or
- for our internal operations and even then, only when the data has been aggregated or anonymized.
- Onna’s use of information received from Google’s Gmail and Google Drive APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
To support your use of the website or Onna, we may store, process, and transmit information in the United States and other locations around the world. Information may also be stored on the devices you use to access the website or Onna, primarily when you choose to download or export information.
We comply with the EU-U.S. and Swiss–U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union, the European Economic Area, and Switzerland to the United States. You can view our Privacy Shield certification and more information about Privacy Shield at https://privacyshield.gov. You may read our EU-US Privacy Shield policy here.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, we commit to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. Individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, please contact or visit JAMS at https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield for more information or to file a complaint. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you.
How long we keep your data and information depends on the type of information and the purpose for which it is collected. In general, we will retain your personal information for the length of time reasonably needed to fulfill such purpose unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Our Rights.
As permitted by applicable law, we may disclose any information, including that which might identify you as the client, to a third party (a) if that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of Onna or any other products and services of Onna, (d) to protect Onna, our clients or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Onna by using the unsubscribe link within each email, or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow ten (10) business days for a removal request to be processed. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us.