About this connector
Our new Microsoft OneDrive connector offers flexible ways to collect — like one-time and recurring options — for Microsoft data, and robust native search, review, and share capabilities.
Onna connects directly with OneDrive to collect all file data and metadata in native format from an entire company’s OneDrive account (enterprise) and/or specific user accounts.
With Onna + Microsoft OneDrive connector, you can:
- Leverage a no-code, simple UI that helps you get started quickly and easily without needing IT resources
- Save money with no-cost access and use of our connector, and the ability to enable non-technical users
- Utilize smart search to surface specific content from individual or multiple custodians in a single collection — including files and documents
- Collect and visualize detailed metadata, including file creation and last modified date, document path, and file creator to use in searches
- Complement your Purview instance, workflow, and process to make collection and discovery more efficient
How Onna works with OneDrive plans
Have an individual OneDrive account? Our standard OneDrive connection is ideal for personal knowledge management and search, allowing users to connect their individual OneDrive accounts to Onna.Learn More
Our Enterprise OneDrive connection unlocks Onna’s full enterprise-readiness features. This connector is ideal for users who need complete visibility into their organization’s OneDrive activity.Learn More
Introducing Onna + OneDrive connector
Our new Microsoft OneDrive connector offers intuitive ways to collect your data along with robust search, review, and share capabilities.
Are you in the know? Advanced data discovery for MSFT 365
In this session, we delve into how to get a handle on data from Teams, Outlook, and OneDrive for discovery.
Microsoft Purview + Onna: Rethinking data collection from your MSFT 365 environment
While the interconnected nature of Microsoft 365 can be a dream for employee productivity, it poses significant challenges for IT and corporate legal teams when it comes to collecting and governing data.