Acceptable Use Policy
Unless otherwise expressly defined below, the capitalized terms used herein have the meaning assigned to them in the Master Subscription Agreement. If you have a separate written agreement with Onna Technologies, Inc., and its divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Onna”), your agreement may include different or additional terms concerning the use of the Services. If so, please follow the specific guidelines in your agreement.
Customer may not, and may not permit any third party to:
- modify, translate or create derivative works based on the Services or Onna’s Intellectual Property Rights, alter or remove any proprietary rights, notices or marks in the Services, or use the Services in any way or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any Intellectual Property Rights or other right of any third party;
- reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of Onna software;
- bypass or breach any security device or protection used for or contained in the Services;
- use the Services in connection with any time-sharing or service bureau, for any other commercial purpose, or otherwise in any way that is detrimental to Onna;
- modify, tamper, or alter the Services or combine the Services with any third-party software in order to use the Services in a manner that is not permitted or contemplated by this agreement;
- use the Services or Onna’s Intellectual Property Rights in a manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any law or Intellectual Property Right of Onna or any other third party; or
- use the Services in any fraudulent, harmful or misleading way, or in any other way that violates any law.