Collect from entire Slack workspaces, specific user accounts, channels, and private/multiparty chats.
About this connector
Slack is a messaging platform designed specifically for workplace communication. Onna integrates with Slack’s discovery API to search for, manage, and extract all related data and metadata in native format from individual and enterprise Slack accounts.
Leverage a no-code, simple UI that helps you get started quickly and easily without needing IT resources.
Customize to your needs
Store and delete modified messages, set automated retention settings and legal holds, entirely or partially archive Slack Enterprise accounts, and collect account snapshots.
Utilize federated search to surface specific content (including Unicode) from all or select workspaces, user accounts, public and private channels, direct messages, and group DMs.
Collect and visualize file and message data, including snippets, edits, deletions, emoji, and reactions.
How Onna works with Slack plans
Pro & Business+Uses Standard API
- Perform user-based collections
- Search for content across all individual messages, groups, and channels
- Find the information you need quickly and easily using smart search
- Build a knowledge repository to share info with others
Enterprise GridDiscovery API must be enabled
- Access a company's entire account through the admin's credentials
- Use advanced search to discover all public and private channels, groups, and direct messages
- Uncover edited and deleted messages
- Set automated retention settings and legal holds
- Mitigate accidental and malicious primary data loss or corruption