Get up and running fast with our experienced team of Onna deployment experts. We designed Onna to be easy to use, but not all implementations are created equal. Whatever the situation, we are here to help you get started on the right track.
Choose the Jumpstart package that’s right for you to achieve value faster by addressing key considerations regarding data streams, design, operations and automation.
Choose from the following: Basic, Standard, and Enterprise.
Managed Private Cloud & Managed Services
Implement the Onna Platform in a private cloud environment, such as Google Cloud (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS). Onna Managed Private Cloud (OMPC) allows customers with strict security requirements or extremely large volumes of data to use Onna and includes architecture & readiness planning, base implementation of Onna components, training, testing, go-live support, and post go-live administration with management of new releases and enhancements.
OMPC outcomes include:
- Ensuring Onna is properly configured and deployed to your private cloud and aligned to business and security requirements
- Accelerating time-to-content by using Onna to ingest data from hard to collect enterprise applications to respond to discovery requests
- Validating your organization's information governance and data retention strategies
- Data ingestion and migration strategy, including ingestion of test data
- Receiving formal end-user training on the Onna Platform and workflows
- Gaining documentation and knowledge needed to maintain Onna in its most effective state
- Supporting a detailed release schedule to ensure you stay up-to-date with the latest features and functionality