2019 has officially drawn to a close, and wow, what a year it’s been! From major product enhancements to building our global team, this was Onna’s most successful year yet. 2019 was a year of major growth and change — our team made big strides to be where we are today. Not only are we thankful for each and every person on our amazing team, but also our clients, advisors, and friends, who continue to shape our vision and make our product the best it can be. As we look towards 2020, here’s a glimpse of what resulted from 365 days of hard work, innovation, and loads of fun.
- Launched Box Enterprise and Salesforce Files integrations
- Improved search performance
- 2 Factor Authentication support
- Added Custom Fields and Tags
- Added Versioning
- Added User Groups
- Added ability to share search queries
- Redesigned Workspaces
- Highlighted search terms in extracted text
- Made pivotal Slack eDiscovery updates
And that’s a wrap! These are just a few of the many 2019 achievements our team is proud of. We can’t wait to see what we accomplish in the new year. Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, & Instagram to keep up with it all.