Onna and Zapproved team up to tackle unstructured data and make information more discoverable
We’re delighted to formally announce our collaboration with Zapproved to build a direct integration between its ZDiscovery platform and Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform. This announcement marks a significant milestone in our collaboration with leading legal technology companies to drive a better experience for our customers.
“In the past 12 months, we started to notice a trend in the market with customers moving away from managing all their retention policies, preservations, and information governance in each individual application they managed. Instead, they were moving towards bundling all their data into a single location. We identified Onna to be at the forefront of that movement.”
— Rekha Shenoy, CPO, Zapproved
With exponential growth in the adoption of cloud tools and increased fragmentation of data, this new integration will allow corporate legal teams to more effectively preserve, collect, process, and review all the relevant data in their organization directly from ZDiscovery for sources like Slack, Zoom and Microsoft Teams. By connecting seamlessly to our API, Zapproved users are able to select which source to create a hold on; choose the users to which the hold applies; and specify a date range if applicable.
We’re so excited about the possibilities this collaboration presents as we strive to make information across numerous apps more discoverable for legal teams. With the combined power of the Onna and Zapproved platforms, users can:
- Conduct real-time eDiscovery collections across all data sources
- Maintain an audit log of all eDiscovery collections
- Enable users to run advanced searches across all data sources including specific channels and users
- Export data in multiple formats to upload to document review platforms
- Set up smart alerts to notify organizations any time there is sensitive or important information being transmitted
- Create groups within Onna so service providers and outside counsel can collaborate on matters and eDiscovery requests
- Preserve and archive communications in their native, unaltered format, either wholly or in a granular fashion
- Initiate legal holds across specific data sources, users and/or channels
These features enable eDiscovery professionals to perform real-time collections and contextualize both structured and unstructured data.
Together with Zapproved, we can’t wait to provide our customers with a best-in-class collaboration solution that plays to our respective strengths and empowers users to find, preserve, and collect data wherever it lives.
Have more questions? Get in touch with us here to learn more.